Thursday, January 9, 2014

me..duh.

People say I'm crazy. And I say, that's okay. Because sometimes it's the crazy within that drives us to such lengths to be the best possible version of ourselves that we can be.

I am no where near perfection, nor do I ever plan to be, but I am perfectly me. I laugh too much, talk too loud, am extremely sarcastic, usually too competitive, and am always the first in line for food. (Seriously, free food and I'm SO there). I seek excellence in all things I do, and always tell myself that if it is easy, I must not be doing it right.
A lot of things have changed in my life in the last two years. Some things, good and some things bad. But that change has given me a new perspective on life. A new vantage point to how I want to live and the things I want to do and see. I came alone, but I sure didn't get here by myself.

 My journey will never be easy. I will never be normal. This is my life, these are my stories, my adventures and my dreams.

Ready or not..here. I. come.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment